Sunday, September 27

dear lizzie.

Dear Lizzie Boutique & Bistro
10953 Alpine Highway
Alpine, Utah.
I have fallen in love with this store. it is the ultimate girl parlor with everything from fashionable fifties wear to trendy headbands and tasty treats. On Saturday my mom and I had a rare few minutes (before a brothers football game) to have some girl time. So, we just had to stop by. while we got ideas for room decor, and craft endeavors we treated ourselves to one of the best lunches I have ever had. Sid tagged along and we split the soup and turkey avacado sub. It was a bite out of heaven, or in the soups case, a slurp. We couldn't have finished it off better than the red velvet cake did. I probably shouldn't have had any because now I am just craving it.
But at the actual store we got so many good ideas for how we could make our own jewelry or cute clothes to look out for. It was quite ridiculously priced for a teenager like me, but when you find that perfect thing, you just gotta have it no matter the cost. Everything was so unique I can't wait to go back! I would reccommend a stop by, next time you are in alpine! You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment