Wednesday, September 9

13 down. 13 to go.

This, my friends, is the legendary Robin of Locksley. The Poor mans Champion, Outlaw of Sherwood Forest... my future husband. Only joking, he is Marion's. They were made for eachother. This is THE Robin hood. Not your ordinary Disney fox or strange man with womens clothing, no. He is legit.
I am not the TV watching type. I would much rather be on the computer, or working on something that actually... accomplishes something. Therefore, I have never stuck with a TV series. True, all except for this one. BBC America has put on a show to remember, a thrilling drama where there is good against evil. Truth and justice against malicious want for power. the characters in this series are phenominal, and the clever storyline fits right in. I am hopelessly obsessed with it. You would be too, after watching just one episode.
That exactly is why I almost cried with joy when I heard the news. SEASON THREE BABY. Starting date: September 12th. Because of my passionate love for Robin and his gang my parents have gotten both seasons for me on DVD for two consecutive Christmases. Now they are coming in handy to prepare myself for the thrills to come. i have just finished the 13 episodes of the first season.. in four days. (I promise.. I do have a life.) now onto season two, and at this pace, i will be ready with plenty of time to spare!
above: THE GANG. outlaws. from left to right. Robin Hood, Much (Robins manservant who served with him in the holy war, so robin granted him freedom.) Little John, Will Scarlet, Allen O'Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment