Sunday, September 27

hey. lets go to homecoming.











My night turned out really nicely. We started out with the most fun day date I have ever been on. We decided to brave the unknown, Utah Lake, and embark on a tubing adventure. There were two tubes going at once. So as we had tube wars, tube jumped and tried to see how many people we could possibly squeeze onto one tube, I had the best time of my life.
Next up, the dance. Cole picked me up and we headed over to Hayden's grandmothers. Where we had a fine dinner prepared by Jake's parents. The dinner was the spitting image of a Tucanos meal, and tasted better. It was delicious. Then we headed out to the dance that I had slaved over the night before. It turned out better then I thought it would. The lights gave it somewhat of a "movie" effect. While the dragon was somewhat hidden in the shadows. (Which is what I wanted. ) I had arranged with my aunt to create a dragon cake. As shown above, it turned out great. It was a hit. Along with the fortune cookies that praised your date, or warned you of falling laterns. The night turned out to be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment