Sunday, September 6

just pondering.

though, i know that a home is quite a while in my future, i have been thinking about it alot because my family is considering a possible move. of course we would stay close and i would go to the same school, so i am super excited about it. this has led me to pondering over what my dream house would be. what the key elements are when i am looking for a house of my ow

the outside would look something like this. (i think this house might even be in pleasant grove?? i got it off google.. sorry if it is your house! ha!) i love stone on the outside of a house. really nice.
i would need a really big backyard, because that is what i have grown up with and as a kid i loved having the backyard to go out and play in during the summer. and i know my mom loved it too, because she knew of our whereabouts.
a few other key points would be a basement. (that is my only request to my parents in their quest for a new house.) i want somewhere that i can go with my friends, to not disturb the family. a kitchenette downstairs and a theater room would be ideal. and i would be really picky about the kitchen, the wood has to be a dark stain with silver appliances. and black handles. i want a big living room, where family can gather and watch the game. so far away.. but it is fun to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment