Sunday, September 13

what a weekend.

the game.
pleasant grove vs. hillcrest. It was a slaughter. 48-10. All hail!
we [the student council] also had dinner with hillcrest student council. It was really nice. I enjoy them.

robin.


the long awaited, robin hood season 3 episode one was shown on saturday at 7 sharp. A group of us got together to watch the riveting tale of thieves and outlaws. There is a total new twist and i am thrilled for it to start again. So, from 7-8 of every saturday, is now scheduled.

movie review.


name: 9.

rated: PG-13.

characters: freakish puppets, with human traits.

point/plot: none whatsoever.

This was literally on my top ten strange movie lists. I would not reccomend it, at all. The entire film I kept thinking to myself, "it is going to tie in", "there has got to be a reason they are doing this." I was horribly wrong. It was soo strange. Though, the night was still fun because I enjoyed my company. Here is my summary of the movie:

Puppets who are nine pieces of a scientists soul, are all the humanity left on earth. Due to a machine that turned on us and apparently destroyed everything and everyone. The machine sucks the poor puppets beings, quite grotesquely, out of them through a green orb in its underside. By the end of the fight there are only five left when 9 figures out how to destroy it. 1 sacrifices himself and 9 defeats the machine while saving the... beings of the other five. The beings come out of the orb, float into the air and are "free" THE END.

Strange?? I would say so.

toilet paper.

After the movie I went on my merry way home. I pulled up, and there was toilet paper strewn across my lawn and trees. good one guys. I didn't mind, but decided to leave it until morning to pick up. I guess that a policeman showed up at our door at four o'clock in the morning inquiring about "criminal mischief"? haha i chuckled at that one. When has toilet paper ever hurt anyone? and when has toilet paper had the importance of a knock at the door at four in the morning? My dad thought some family member had died. Bah! I still haven't found out who did it, though, i don't care. Ha, i just got a good laugh then, cleaned it up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment