Thursday, January 20

we're the kids of america. whoa oh.

I have been overdosing on thoughts of the future.
considering that at this time next year I will be at college and living on my own.
and everything will be different.

So I've thought a lot about my future home.
and because I am in such a design/craft mode,
here is what it [the living room.] will look like:



sage green. I have always imagined my living room this color.
peaceful.


It will have the cutest little quaint chandelier.
not the kind that make it feel formal,
but the kind that make it feel stylish and homie.

I think there will be some argyle up somewhere.
I just really like it.
Anything distressed, it will match the brown couch.

Antique globes, books, newspapers, mirrors.
maybe even an antique piano would be nice.

small and cosy.
with a white picket fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment