Sunday, January 2

a scroll down memory lane...

because 2010 has come to a close, I thought I would give 10* good memories from the year:
*just a sidenote: it is also my 101 post!
Les Mis. Probably the best high school production.. ever produced.
Jessie and I, belted these songs in the car for months after.

California with the family, there is no place like disney.
I boogie boarded, shopped, & met my gay peter pan friend
Softball. oh the memories.
not to worry, we will get murray this year.
Macs last year, popcorning, Makell shannon being inducted into the crew
all-star, beano, gangster jade and kati. throwing weights around.
literally.
basically.. we're the bomb.

elections & election week.
basically the scariest and most nerve wracking week of my life.
making a fool out of myself while trying to answer an on-the-spot question.
going to cafe rio.. but not eating anything because of nerves.
and crying in front of the student body at the stomp.

Freedom Academy & Dixie.
leadership conferences are the best.
meeting the mountain view kids & Sadie.
my future college roomie.

Blacklight stomp. FTW, to kick off the year.
whitney and I love to dress up.

Homecoming week: student council hell week.
crying for no reason besides you've been at the school for 17 hours.
watching the G light up and taking our hikers hot cocoa.
(this picture is shauna being sandwiched by zach and danny after the 2hr pageant.)

HAWAII.
cruise, snorkeling, surfing.
what else needs to be said?

senior life.
senior year came so fast, I just can't even believe its halfway over.
so involved.
angel tree.
samuel norton.. riding a pink bike.
shopping for 4 hours, getting our B's on, and missionary experiences.
service.

so there you have it. obviously this is not a list of the best things that happened... just most of them. because if it was the best it would definitely include: graduation, girls nights, summer, fremont football game, harry potter 7 and christmas.

I can only hope that 2011 provides the same amount of fun I had this year.
get ready for a year full of change.


this doesn't really have anything to do with this post.. I just found humor in it.

2 comments: