Sunday, January 23

guess how many friends i get when i do this? paper towels.

As I was getting ready for the day today,
(at noon of course... I am a teenager and it is saturday.)
I noticed how hard it was to find anything in my drawer so I pulled all the contents out onto my counter, and it looked like hurricane Charlie had plowed through my loo.
anyone who has this same unorganized problem say, I.
This would have been a typical day if I didn't decide to do something about it.
but instead I pulled out my trusty hot glue gun, and jumped online.
(sorry I am not recognizing my sources, I found so many sites with very similar tutorials and just kind of meshed them together to create my own! so I give credit to all those crafty bloggers with messy bathroom drawers!)
What I used: hot glue gun, ribbon, paper towels (who would have thought right?) and some cute mustard yellow paper. all found around my house.
I didn't document making it, because it took two seconds!
just glue the paper around the roll, cut out two circles for the ends and smooth the edges with your ribbon! This could totally be made elegant by the kind of paper you use, or I even saw some really fun ones that looked like rolled candy.
seriously. and look how cute and organized!
my drawer suddenly doubled in size! I have way too much room.
I love it and highly advise taking 15 minutes to whip this up instead of taking 15 minutes to find a headband in the morning.

now for that horrible ribbon bucket... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment