Sunday, January 23

a vote is in order.

I found this super cute valentines day garland at tatertots and jello. My favorite craft blog.
and I need input on where to put it!

Option #1: Kitchen Mantle
or option #2: Fireplace.

Please help me out!

thanks to Cora Anne Designs for the awesome idea!
this was so easy, finished in 45 minutes while watching Hook at the same time.
If you're looking for a quick something to toss around for valentines day,
and you have a sewing machine handy, try it out!


Oh! and look what came for me in the mail today!
(jealous right? I love vinyl.)

4 comments:

  1. well. first of all, i love hook.
    second, i vote mantle. and that garland is so cute i want to make one.
    third, any post relating to harry potter will probably get a comment from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kati! I'm so glad my tutorial worked for you, thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what jessie said. In those words.
    RUFIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is also over the mantle. We don't want it catching fire over the stove now, do we?

    Also, will you teach me how to make one?

    ReplyDelete