Monday, January 10

birthday boys: a double feature.

Its like a birthday fiesta.

Jan 9th: Daddy Travis Briggs.
Jan 10th: Tate'r-tot' Briggs.

Today marks the day my little kid brother is no longer my little kid brother.
does it make me sad? yes. *picture taken one year ago.
Age: 13 today.
size: 5'5"
Favorites: football, baseball, basketball, (anything with a ball.) video games, cheesecake, girls... classic boy.
quirks: gets super fussy unless fully satisfied with food and sleep, will wake up at 7 a.m. without a clock. avid steelers fan and had osgenslaughters... (totally killed that.)
Memories: Tate is probably my best friend. today I brought him donuts and I hope I embarrassed him a little bit. I love our long talks and our days at the rec center messing around. We are always airplane buddies and get competitive playing board games.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!




My dad also had a birthday yesterday, though he was in tennessee so we are having a celebration today.
Age: 29 again.
size: 5'8"
Favorites: Baseball, football, skiing, golf, spaghetti, tortillas, TV and cars.
Quirks: doesn't like to share food, likes watching his TV loud, hates flying, hits a baseball left handed, cut & colors hair, collects Rocco Baldelli baseball cards.
memories: My dad is one of the most hip guys around. He has always been the one to cut my hair and the one I have gone to for outfit advice. He is on a first name basis with the high school baseball team and loves to come to any sporting event possible. he has always been my favorite coach.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment