Tuesday, February 2

meet: Delilah.



yes. she is my phone.
I know that I am behind on the technology level. I understand that I do not fully utilize everything that could be done with my cellular computer.
But I am going to proclaim to the world my discovery. Though, I am the last one to figure it out. if you press the square button and the top button.. at the same time, you can take a picture of whatever is on your screen!!!!! [applause.]
I got ridiculed today for thinking that it was so awesome, but I dont mind. I just thought that I would inform my blog that it will now be seeing alot of pictures that I have taken off Delilah. It is very easily accessible. and quite entertaining.

and for those of you who do not know, Daphne is my car.
otherwise known as the yellow PT cruiser who sports a viking softball stick-on, right next to my yellow BoSox logo. Daphne & Delilah were made to be. If you see me. honk away.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could do that either until lunch today...
    not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh kati. i could show you a lot of things our phones can do ;)
    speaking of which, i could probably get your picture messaging working if you wanted it.

    ReplyDelete