Monday, February 22

whirlwind of a week.


Who knew that moving could be such a pain?! but I am super excited for the new scene. and even better, today I have graduated from the ground and bought a mattress. whoo.

The worst part is finding the perfect bedding and such. Here are some pictures.. for your browsing interests.




This here is the room. of course now, it looks like a junk bus has dropped off its belongings.... but it is definitely a step up from that claustrophobic place I used to call my room. :)

I am thinking kind of old english, twall, newspaper, iron and such.
Here are some examples: kinda where I got the ideas..

my bed is somewhat like this... only its a sleigh bed, and a bit more detailed.

(notice the twall couch! love it! :)
This old looking sheet music is cool too.. they just hodge podged it onto things.. like lamps.
hopefully it will turn out cute... though I don't really care anymore. I just want to get everything in!

kind of a random post.. I am sure everyone was just dying to hear how my bedroom was coming along... ;) -(that is a face. it is winking.) so, sorry. just let me know if you have any other stroke of brilliance ideas. I would love to hear them.

1 comment: