Monday, February 8

fortunes? I wouldn't bet on it

First, I just have to show you this. I am not on my computer at home so I wasn't positive on how to make a collage. but my grandma totally looks like Judi Dench. Side profiles are hard to tell. but while she was showing me this I had three family members stop and ask if that was a headshot of grandma.. insane.





Today, I pulled out my AP biology book and this fluttered to the ground, apparently it was hidden in the pages..



Is my bio book really trying to tell me to stash the homework? I sure hope so. cause that is what I did.

Another utensil that is trying to foretell my life. This one was not so successful..

haha yeah... right. We took quizzes at school, then had to pay a dollar for our matchmaker results. I guess Mckay Hartzell is my soul mate. because I have a feeling the other column won't work out so well. Ironic, eh?

2 comments:

  1. i guess we are descendants of the rich and famous.

    also, hehe to the second column ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati i find column number 2 quite hilarious. well just the first one hahaha. Mireya:)

    ReplyDelete