Sunday, January 31

do you hear the people sing? i did. three times.







I cannot seem to get this production out of the crevices of my brain. I. Loved. It. I am always humming the tunes, reciting the lines, asking keegan questions. And I often find myself driving slower in the car just so I can finish the song before I get home. It is magical. In more ways than one. So, Thank you. for enlightening me with the hardships of the french revolution. I wish I could be friends with every single one of those kids at my high school. I especially enjoy the ones I already am friends with. anyways. thanks.


love, kati



so I am totally fascinated with this Doppleganger week on facebook. I knew instantly who I would choose. Though I don't quite agree with it.





The strange thing is, as I was looking through these pictures I noticed that my cousin kind of resembles miley cyrus....



and of course, we all knew that my dad is a Achey Brakey Billy Ray look alike:





so maybe not quite. but pretty close.
I am so glad to know my family resembles the disney pop diva of the generation.

2 comments:

  1. haha kati
    this post made me chuckle.

    And still I dream he'll come to meeee. That we will live the years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i'm soo sad i didn't get to go see the play!! it sold out the only night i could go... maybe someone videoed it?

    ReplyDelete