Thursday, February 4

Jubilant: expressing joy.

It has been a whirlwind of a week. Though it has been physically straining, and I have gotten the least amount of sleep that I have gotten all year, There is alot to be happy about. I am going to express my joy, for I am in a jubilant mood.

I love mr. Van for the lack of homework we had this week.
Lack of homework in general actually.
Seminary has been inspiring. as usual.
I love long car rides with Jessie.
83 on my math test? cant complain.
the warmth is warming my soul.
I think i may invest in a yo-yo?
Nicole Darais. she is just a sweetheart.
cake baking.
The thrills of watching football stars sign a piece of paper. a necessary high school experience.
Brock Bodily, thank you sincerely for fixing Delilah.
I greatly enjoy long talks out in the snow while being watched by deer waiting to kill me.
I especially like the people I talked with.
The Jordan student council is really nice. I like them.
Les Miserables. even the name gives me the chills.
Keegan. be prepared.
my love for softball is being renewed. along with my hate for turf burns.
Hermione G is now on the high honor roll at PGHS.
Dear Janessa, I really actually love you. alot.
Sam Norton. enough said.
I have never seen the likes of such an eating contest. Shalisa vs. Ash. it was epic.

well wow. thats alot of joy. and it doesnt even start to sum it up.
off to st. george. :) add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment