Saturday, November 14

welcome, spontaneity.



Here are my thoughts as they are: spontaneous.





[pictures?] i'm the classic girl. addicted.



These are long exposures. We took them on thursday. Yes, I did take this, not my mom or even sid. me. (with the help of Sidneys aunt, and a tripod. but, hey. I did it.) We are learning many different styles of photography and I am constantly in awe. Thanks, Tonja.

Real men use swords.



the weekend started with this friday, I whispered to myself (yes, to myself. In the halls of the high school even.) "today is going to be a good day." Just moments later I heard the classic group of teenagers chatting about the date. Friday the thirteenth. now I had to try extra hard.

ends up.. I was right.








she is mine. all mine.










i feel the need for a list:

[ thegood.]
1. I love old friends.
2. I love old friends.
3. I love old friends.
4. I scored a 103 in bowling. and got a hippie
turtle tattoo to show for it.
5. sam norton enjoys following me. or, its
the other way around.
6. if we needed a Don Pedro we could just
call on Cade. He still can recite the entire play.
7. dates are the best way to spend your weekend.
8. my hair still looks perfectly straight after
keeping it in a ponytail all day.

[ thedissapointing. ]
1. Robin Hood is still awaiting me.
sorry, Jessie.
2. crepes were in my grasp. only to slip away.
3. my room= pigsty.
4. I am starting to lose hope on the house.
must. never. lose. hope.
5. turns out I really stink at jumping fences.
but I am hoping I never have need of the skill.

1 comment:

  1. Kati! I found your new blog :)
    That picture of the freeway is legit! I like it a lot.
    you should do a long exposure of the stars! It looks soo cool! they spin around in a circle sort of.. its hard to explain, but you should definitely try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete