Thursday, November 26

giving of thanks.

Thanks...

to the people

-Who sailed on some big ships, landed here, and made peace with the indians. Who made it possible for us americans to skip school, for nothing but a whole day devoted to food. I thank you.

-Who have made me laugh.

- Who sing me country songs, take me to lunch, and get in mud fights with me.

-Who came to the game last night. There were a select few of us student body, so all those who came, i thank you.

-Who are my friends.. without getting my parents monthly payment.

-Who take me to Byu games, teach me how to pok-e battle and how to be a gangster.

-Who have courage. i respect you.


to the things that keep me sane

-photography. you are beginning to become a part of my soul. I like it.

-my planner.

-my family. both immediate and extended. that there is my baby cousin. isn't she a gem? That entire family has the beautiful ocean blue eyes with the perfect spherical head. I guess you could say they got the good genes of the briggs family.
- the hobbies. which include: softball, photography, student council, friends, and now, crotcheting. I am addicted. i find myself staying up until the late hours of the night, staring at the entrancing patterns that the strings create when i weave them together. It is very stress relieving. At times i feel like a grandmother.. But as a result, i have gotten some really cute headbands.

- The book of mormon. which I have almost finished. 2 discs left. Then at last, one of those retreat tickets will be mine.

-fast computers. because right now, mine is moving painfully slow.

thanks. to the day of thanks.

1 comment:

  1. am I the one who sings country songs to you?
    and goes to lunch with you?
    and gets in mud fights with you?
    ....
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete