Monday, November 16

mental stability? trying to keep it.

"calling all people. would you like to buy potatoes? they are big. football size. how about ecomtn water bottles with either a U of U, BYU or PGHS logo? espn subscription? No? how about some $6 pies? softball is fundraising. so, if any of these strike your interest, alert me. please. i will get you taken care of."
sincerely, my facebook status.

Yes. It has come to this. The softball team is trying a new strategy. It may be that we are trying to appeal to every person. Or it may be that we are trying to have such random merchandise to sell that people are so shocked, they buy something. Whatever it may be, I am having a hard time selling all of this random.. stuff. though, i am using most resources possible. I am going insane.

The water bottle is really nice. I am thinking of acquiring one for my own collection.


(shout out:)
congrats, Keegan, on your audition for the winter, school musical: Les Miserables. I yearn for the outcome to be in your favor. Because, this play is definitely one of the favorites. I hope to see you up there mournfully singing about the french revolution. i would enjoy it.


I cannot contain myself. I know it is cliche, But please. I don't care who you are, everyone has a desire for their own Edward Cullen. or... (such as in my case, Jacob Taylor Lautner Black.) whether it is secret or public.

This thursday I am going to go up to Salt Lake, passing cities full of envious girls, making my way to the premiere. practically cheating the system. I will stroll into the theatre hours before others, and watch the long awaited movie. Without the common worry that I am going to fall asleep halfway through. lets just hope it is better than the first.
{school}
biology test
biology analysis
reading
3-minute club
worksheet
study
math test
((attempt to over load
with any homework
we can possibly devise,
to make life miserable.))
my mind, is slowly disintegrating into dust. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment