Saturday, February 5

oh brother.


Women in Leadership. sound like fun? well.. it was.

I waltzed up to the Rueben J. Clark law school today, accompanied by Kassie, Shauna and Janessa. We learned all about how women can be professional, mothers and make a difference in their community and all that jazz.

Because it was at the Y, the constantly visited topic was college. I'm kind of worried about going from a house of boys to a dorm of girls...
I am too used to things like this:



Though I think bowling and jamba juice at the wilk will make everything worth it! (did i spell that right?)

bring it on college.

1 comment:

  1. And you made fun of the Wilk...now now. We all know you're excited to go and have me call you up to say..."Kati, lets go bowling at the wilk." "Kati, I'm down for some jamba juice at the Wilk, how about you."
    Yes so excited.

    ReplyDelete