Friday, February 11

look at your face in the mirror...

here is my dream cast of phantoms:
Hugh Jackman. what a babe.
(picture from kate and leopold.)
probably my #1: nick Jonas. you just cant have a star role
without thinking of nick.
Heath Ledger. can you just imagine him
serenading you?
and Patrick Dempsey. I don't believe I would be creeped out by him
in the slightest. he has the best rugged look.

If any of these men were the phantom... I think christine would ditch Raoul.
even if they had messed up faces, She would want them for the right of their face.



3 comments:

  1. heath was/is my first love for sure.
    he makes my heart burst like the music of angels and the light of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always had a thing for patrick dempsey. a big thing for heath...and nick. and hugh jackman.
    good choices babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl. That would be extremely nice wouldn't it. Very nice choices.

    ReplyDelete