Sunday, December 12

what's your passion?




I may be turning into a quiet person. i know what your all thinking: impossible.
I agree.. its not quite my personality, but i've found that I enjoy just sitting back and listening. Its not a bad thing, though I used to think it was.

I feel passionate about life right now.


here's a list:

now:

.crotcheting
.big comfy sweaters
.aprons
.service
.toms
.peppermint
.tights
.hot cocoa made on the stove
.PG BASKETBALL
.french fries
.long drives
.college
.warm blankets and fuzzy socks
.cleanliness


forever:
.family
.scriptures
.les mis
.reading
.life
.friendships
.shopping
.movies
.people who go out of their way, to show they care.

i love the christmas season. lets do something fun everyday of the break.. we are almost halfway through the year... and high school.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad les mis is on your list forever. it should be on everybody's list! it is so great.
    haley♥

    ReplyDelete