Friday, December 24

oh the weather outside is frightful.

So that is why I take getting ready to play in the snow: very seriously.



first: ear flap hat.
straight from canada, i have a plaid one,
very similar to this. Having fur around the ears and the
option to click it together really helps keep in the warmth.

next weapon of choice: green snowboarding jacket.
under this jacket i usually wear a thermal (waffle) shirt.
I also find the biggest gloves I can.
just so i can try and look like the *abomidable snowman.
*spelling was made up.

bottom half: jegging thermal things.
I got these last year for when i went skiing. (one time.)
but they are lined with fuzzy satin i swear. so warm and comfy.
Since the bottom half gets the coldest I usually toss in some
PJ pants and sweats too. triple layer never hurt.


Feet: triple layer sock action & sparkly rain boots.
usually people wear snow boots. but I have this thing against wet feet.
so I create my own fuzzy inside with 3 (yes, three.) pairs of socks.
then my black sparkly babe-alicious rain boots.
you should try some.
the weather outside is frightful. except when you're prepared.*
*sound familiar? like second coming or something...



No comments:

Post a Comment