Sunday, July 25

reestablishment.

Quite a big word. I understand.
As you can see the blog is, yet again, being redone. but because of the fact that i have a miniscule amount of followers so i am mainly writing to myself, i feel that i can change it often. no one will get fussy. I am hoping to write more regularly with this newly constructed blog so that people may find it a source of entertainment. but, whether it does or not i write for my own pleasure anyway. so i might as well write about what i know best. the vikings.

pleasant grove high consumes the majority of my life. multiple times a day i am either brainstorming, researching or writing down things for the senior high. i also dont believe i could count the amount of hours i spend there. if all goes according to plan i will be sleeping in the tunnels under the stage just to make it easier for myself. my parents already claim i have moved out. but it is all for a good cause, and i enjoy it.

i am mainly going to be writing my personal point of view on going ons at the high school. none of it will be negative, because then that would mean that there were negative comments i could make. i am here to tell you they are non-existant. everything from here until next year at this time are going to be insanely amazing. i cant wait for senior year to start (as i expressed in my previous post.) and i can't wait for things to get rolling. not to fret, you will still get stories from my personal life. because i just enjoy sharing.

first status update: a new principal is making his way to viking country. his name is Tim Brantley. i have only had the opportunity to meet him once. (I'm crossing my fingers this will change tomorrow.) but he seems like an awesome guy! i have heard nothing but good from everyone who has come in contact with him. I am sure he has big plans for us and don't you worry, student council has big plans for him.
we also are getting ALL new counselors to go along with our brand new system skyward. it may be bumpy getting used to it all at first but im sure we will get into the groove.
Sophomore day is rolling out quite nicely. I kind of wish i was fresh from junior high again, just so i could experience all the fun that they are going to have.

school countdown?: one. month. =31 days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't fret because Tim is related to me. He's my dad's cousin. We're friends. We meet at family reunions.

    ReplyDelete