Sunday, July 11

okay, I'm MIA.

I am most definitely missing.in.action.
i have been out of town for 3.5 weeks.
today is the first day i have been home in a solid 2.5 weeks.
and tomorrow?
bus leaves at 7:30a.m. for dixie leadership conference.

my facebook status::

dear friends,

i am alive, and breathing. in the past 3 weeks i have cliff jumped from 30ft, battled people on the softball field, braved a haunted house in the forest mountains of new york, caught a firefly, watched the irish go 9-1 in cooperstown and stood in the sacred grove.
i should be ready for a break, you say? bring it on st. george. i'm ready to party.
until friday, dont forget me,
kati.



haha, love it.
my summer has been quite the adventure.
but i have a feeling it is just getting started.

maybe i will sum it up for you when i get back..
miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment