Thursday, July 22

creeper anyone?

last night i had quite the traumatic experience. i will further explain:

Lets set up this scene; wednesday night and i just got done playing with some friends. its about 12:20 because I'm usually a bit late. I'm a party animal. Okay, so I was half asleep. After 10 my body shuts down and i just pretend I'm a party animal. Whitney and I decided to carpool because gas prices are outrageous these days. We cruise out front of my house where my mom has left the front door open for me. I run up to the door with my skippy run like I've practiced since I was an adolescent. When whitney just happens to break my little routine. She yelled my name sounding quite frantic. I ran back to the car expecting her to tell me that i dropped my phone or left some change. These were her exact words: watch out for that creepy guy in the car across the street. He's just staring at your house... [pause] go to your front door. run.
my heart was all the sudden pounding in my head. i was freaked. I went in and alerted my parents to the situation. we continued to check out there, and he left 15 minutes later. after getting out of his car to do, who knows what. I am not too proud to admit i slept on the floor of my parents room until 3 in the morning.

It was probably nothing. but i do believe something fishy is going on at the house across the street. its empty and if that alone isnt freaky enough, there are always different people there.
I feel like I'm in a horror movie.

1 comment:

  1. some korean people are moving in there
    maybe they were just checking you out to see if they should set up a marriage between you and their son
    oh i dont know
    or they just like americans

    ReplyDelete