Friday, April 15

Words from the boss.

Because I'm headed in an office, and Michael Scott is headed out. I think we should hear from him today. R.I.P Michael Scott. I'm going to miss you.




"Michael Scott: Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation."

"MichaelScott: You're gonna somersault around for the rest of you life, and you know what's going to be on your tombstone? Loser.
Creed:My tombstone's already been made, thank you."



"Michael Scott:I love inside jokes. Love to be a part of one someday"
"Phyllis:I could cheerlead.
Michael Scott:Ewwww. That's worse than you playing."



"Michael Scott:Meredith, have you ever used alcohol to alter your mood or deliberitely change your state of mind?
Meredith:Sure.
Michael Scott:Do you sometimes have a drink to celebrate a special occasion or mark a holiday?
Meredith:Obviously.
Michael Scott:Have you ever, under the influence of alcohol, questioned the teachings of the Mormon church?
Oscar:Where did you get this?
Michael Scott:I got it on a website. That's not important."



"Michael Scott:Sounds like a good dentist. What's his name?
[long pause]
Dwight Schrute:... Crentist.
Michael Scott:Your dentist's name is Crentist.
Dwight Schrute:Yeah.
Michael Scott:Haa... Sounds a lot like 'dentist.'
Dwight Schrute:Maybe that's why he became a dentist."

great... now I'm going to be checking all the name tags at this dental convention. looking for Crentist....

No comments:

Post a Comment