Friday, April 8

Who needs Paris?

When I can just sit at my desk?

I noticed this likeness to the photobooth backdrop.
I want to go to Paris again one day. maybe one time I'll put up some pictures.

Tonight I went on a date. It was probably one of the best-worst ones ever.
pictures, post and explanation coming soon.

did you know there is edible glitter? I ate some, atop a cupcake.

I choose to be a saint and stay home with my little
brother so he doesn't have to be the only kid here...
only to find out I'm missing my favorite place in the world.
San Diego: missing you.
treat my dad and brother well.

Sometimes I listen to christmas music in April.
I can't get enough of David Archuleta. oh, and its snowing.

oh. and Keegan is in California too.
I'm having warm weather cravings.

is it warm in Pennslyvania?
i sure hope so.

p.s. I started my craft blog. and I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment