Monday, June 14

kicks and giggles.

uhhh... yeah. I'll be reppin' those around PG BABY. they are straight outta new york.
my dad calls them my fresh prince shoes. i call them my dope kicks.
its all the same.


some times i hang out with the best of friends.
and sometimes we get excited with the camera.
and sometimes we drag ryan into our excitement.
deep down he loves it.





i could possibly have night mares about ghosts being tortured on my pool table.
or just laugh at how ridiculous jess looks trying to eat that pool ball.


ryan (the mortal) should not be creeped out one bit right now.
that ghost is hot.
p.s. this is probably my favorite picture of the year.
p.s.s. syd be ready. i will be calling you soon. for pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. those shoes. they are rather dope.
    and i think i'm supposed to come back and haunt ryan after i die.

    ReplyDelete