Wednesday, August 24

ohh college life.

hello everyone. I have been quite busy.
a few tidbits about my move into college:
1. I felt so young, and so old. all at one time. my insides had a hayday.
2. my dorm room is the best, and the cutest. pictures coming soon to a blog near you.
3.I already have a list a mile long of things I need to get when I get home.
4. my mom and dad love me. alot. I could tell by the tone of the.. "are you safe?" and "no need to check in!" texts that I received last night.
5. I love my parents. alot.
6. We are going to really enjoy basketball players this semester.
7. I made my own homemade tortillas.
8. Sadie and I have already had some adventures like.. running by the provo temple, playing volleyball, shower talk, robin hood episodes and more. we are going to go crazy together. (pictures of our adventures will surely become something you look forward to. I'll probably let you meet her soon too.)
9. There is already a 'Y not?' dance tonight. heritage halls in the house.
10. I DON'T HAVE INTERNET. my macbook air doesn't have an ethernet plug in. so as you can see, I am utilizing the library here:
due to lack of access to the world, I only wanted to share a bit. I'll be back once I get this problem cleared up.
go to college people. Its a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment