Friday, August 28

The start of something new..

My name is kati. i used to be an avid blogger. but with life getting more and more busy, the time i used to spend writing on my blog has dwindled down into nothing. I have decided (under circumstances including a grade for english :)) to start where i left off and keep record of my junior year!
just to catch you up, at the moment i am super busy with a hard school schedule just getting started, that includes honors english, AP biology and AP us history. i am also on the events committee of the school student council. i have loved every minute being involved with student council so far this year. i personally was involved with planning sophomore day, and am now working on the Homecoming dance which is scheduled for september 19th. i also play on the school's softball team. that keeps me working and in shape!
so there is kati briggs in a nutshell. i am sure you will find out more about me later on this year, as i stay caught up with this blog. though i am going to try to make this blog more of my thoughts and feelings on specific points rather than a story of my life. so like the cheesy high school students of east high sang to us.
this is the start of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment